August 17, 2019
17362 Old Dixie Hwy, Hudson, FL 34667
Click the 'Waiver' button below to sign the Waiver
Use this QR Code to get your paddlers to sign the waiver using their phone.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE TEAM CAPTAIN
Please refer to this page often as race day approaches. We will provide all of the resources that you need to successfully manage your dragon boat team for the Adventure Coast Dragon Boat Festival.
Here is a short list of duties and expectations of a Team Captain:
* Represent your team through pre-event communications and during the event.
* Relay ALL information provided to you out to your team members so they are fully informed.
* Arrange for payment of your team's registration fee.
* Prepare the team roster and manage your paddler's online waivers with the High Five Dragon Boat staff prior to the event
* Attend Team Check-In on race day.
* Attend the Team Captain's meeting on race day.
* Relay all pertinent updates to your team on race day (i.e. schedule changes and race progression).
* Ensure that your team members know when and where to be throughout the day.
* Assist High Five by ensuring that your team is following the rules (i.e. no alcohol consumption).
Each Community team receives one practice session with their Team Registration. Additional practices may be purchased based on availability at a rate of $100 per session. The Practice Schedule will be posted as we get nearer to the event. Check back often!